Sunday, July 31, 2005

Aayla: Confinement to the Cave...Again

Obi-Wan refuses to allow me to help with the search for Jar Jar, even after I convincingly tried to--eh...convince him.

Oh, well.

Uncle Quigs and I are having quite the time back at the cave. We've been occupying ourselves by watching this interesting DVD I found in the Sandcrawler on a somewhat-functional DVD player from the same source:





















I think it would have made a lot more sense if we had found Episode I as well..


Quiggy has also been teaching me how to make sand brownies, so it's not all that boring here...I guess.

I'm thinking I'll be doing some sneaking out of the cave later on...I'm sure I could be of some assistance in finding Jar Jar.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leia said...

lol! Didn't that guy turn to the dark side in Episode III?

9:10 AM, August 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home