Monday, July 25, 2005

Anakin: Mmm.... burritos....

So Y-dawg compared us to a doofus burrito. Which just made me hungry. Luckily, I gots to be able to be the middle in a Padme-Siri sandwich, so all is right in the Chosen One's world.

Problem is, though, I think the sand shorted out my roboclaw's ability to, like, listen to my brain. It still works 'n spit, but it keeps doin what I don't want it to do. Like pinchin people. Well, okay, so sometimes I like pinchin people and blaming the hand, but now it's really not my fault, yo. And it's really only fun if I get to pinch Obs, 'cause he screams like a little girl. What with the not having sensation in the fingers, or anything.

Anyways, I still think we shoulda gone to the Lars', but I guess I didn't actually say that out loud, so we didn't. You'd think with a buncha Masters on this team, ya'll would be able to sense my kickin ideas, but whatevs. Or maybe I just dreamed I thought of going to the Lars' while I was passed out the other day. Whatevs. Too late now, anyway.

I'm thinkin of cutting off some of the extra fabric on my illin clothes and makin sand pillows. Then we can have sand pillow fights, and everybody will get to look at my ripped abs. Win-win!

2 Comments:

Blogger Aayla Secura said...

"Ripped abs"? Sounds painful..

8:10 PM, July 25, 2005  
Blogger jedisiri said...

padme-siri sandwich???be careful of your remaining limb,ani.

2:54 AM, July 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home