Sunday, July 24, 2005

Han: At The Ooteeni Celebration

Yoda: Han, mah booki. I sense much beer in you. Beer leads to intoxication, intoxication leads to hangover, hangover leads to suffering!

Han: Beg your pardon?

Dooku: Is Yoda drunk?

Windu: Yeah, he's doing his "I sense much beer in you" thing. He's not even doing it right, it's beer leads to drunk, drunk leads to hunger, hunger leads to kebab, kebab leads to pavement.

Dooku: What are you talking about? That's rubbish; you have too many steps. It's Beer leads to hunger, hunger leads to steak, steak leads to stir-frying.

Yoda: No! Fry not!

Windu: Oh no.

Dooku: Not this again.

Yoda: Stew! Or stew not.

Dooku and Windu: There is no fry!

Dooku: Yes, old man, we know.

Typho: What are you guys arguing about?

Han: Yoda said "I sense much beer in you."

Windu: And that started his beer speech.

Anakin: Oh, I got this one, yo! "I must drink beer. Beer is the mind-killer. Beer is the little-death that brings total..."

Typho: Stop! Where are you getting this stuff? *mutters: Kids these days* It's "I must drink beer. Beer is the pain-killer. Beer is the little-drink that brings total obliteration. I will drink my beer. I will permit it to pass into me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the bleary eye to see its path. Where the beer has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Anakin: Whatevs.

Siri: I can't believe this conversation is happening.

Padmé: Han, you never told us what happened in Mos Eisley.

Siri: Yeah! You had this big plan to go and get a shelter, and you and Anakin walk back into camp a few days later with nothing.

Padmé: What gives?

Han: *Sigh* Well, it happened like this...

6 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

This ought to be good.

9:52 PM, July 25, 2005  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Not my fault, yo. NOT my fault.

I don't think...

11:13 PM, July 25, 2005  
Blogger jedisiri said...

ani!!!

2:56 AM, July 26, 2005  
Blogger Han Solo said...

Not your fault? Do you want to explain how we lost our transportation?

8:47 AM, July 26, 2005  
Blogger Chancellor Palpatine said...

I thought it was 'Beer is proof that the force loves us and wants us to be happy' ??

2:18 PM, July 26, 2005  
Blogger Han Solo said...

Wow, Palps, that's pretty deep. I always thought it was "There's nothing to beer but beer itself." Although, come to think of it, I never did understand what that meant.

4:10 PM, July 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home