Friday, July 15, 2005

Is it Just Me, or is it Hot out Here?

It's at times like this I'm grateful I'm not as hairy as Chewie or Anakin.

What this place lacks in shade and comfort, it makes up for with searing heat and manly stenches. Already, my skin is beginning to burn..you can tell by the nice purple color that tints it. I suppose one will get used to it after a week or so.

As my comfort item, I've chosen a portable coffee maker. Not only can I use it to make coffee in the mornings, but I can throw it at teammates that happen to get on my nerves! I definitely can't go wrong with a choice like this.

While waiting for the other members of the Mabbitt tribe to arrive, I've been studying my surroundings very carefully. Here are a few notes I've picked up

  • If you fall into the Steaming Pits of Death, it will probably hurt.
  • The Tusken raiders tend to shoot at you if you wave at them.
  • Another note on Tusken raiders: Don't invite them to sit with you for afternoon tea.
  • Try not to hallucinate.
  • Don't use womprats as target practice.
  • The sand burns your feet if you try to run around barefoot.
  • Don't eat rocks.
  • The bantha dumping ground smells like Obi-Wan's sock drawer.
  • Don't fall asleep while washing your face in your small well.
  • It's hot.
This should be interesting.

--Aayla

3 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Gotta say I'm loving this play by play. When do the viewers get to see the real stuff?

1:35 PM, July 15, 2005  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Nice.
nice observations...

2:03 PM, July 15, 2005  
Blogger Leia said...

Now you tell me. Too late. I've smelled his sock drawer.

3:10 PM, July 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home