Friday, July 15, 2005

Leia: Whassup

I've learned a thing or two here since I first came. Like not to be nice to the mean guys... and not to be mean to the nice guys... it was all so confusing before. Still, this place stinks.

I hate it I hate it I hate it! What IS that smell? Whatever it is, I'm beginning to smell like that. I have a suspicion it's coming from Jar-Jar. I dunno why he's just picking up bugs off the ground and shoving them in his mouth, but it's disgusting. There's no good food, not even chefs! I don't think I even want to taste Jar-Jar after all those bugs. When I get home, I'm telling daddy to hire people to build real rooms with air conditioning, TV, a working stove, a DVD player, a force shield... (takes deep breath) and a dishwasher. Also, the sun here is very hot. Even the fork provides very little shade. 'Fork rules all' my cough. And the Tusken Raiders are everywhere! There's no killing all of them! There's always one more. One day Daddy's gonna Tusken-proof this whole place.

On a brighter note, the Mabbitt Tribe is the best team! And Anakin's not here to whine and complain about everything. Palps looks great in his speedo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home