Tuesday, July 26, 2005

obiagain

yhgeeeeeeee ooooooodyepuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrf hgraaaaaaaaawM .I I I on ho ,espaler a trats t'nseod ti epoh I !ynnuf og daeh ym ekam ot gnitrats sti haow !ereh tou F051 tseat ta stI .em ot teg ot gnitrats ylear si taeh eht hoaw.

mwwwwaaargh *points at droid* uuumgwargh *poinst at jar jar* eeeeeegqueie *indicats salt and pepper*

Aayla: *slaps Obi's hand* NO OBI NO, No eating Jar Jar
Fluke: whats happend to him?
Palps: Well I always thought that he was always mentaly unstable
Aayla: *throws sharp look at palps*
Leia: I think a combination of the heat, sand and lack of beer has effected him, we need to get him to a pub as soon as possible or he may never fully recover!

Fluke: but what are we going to do about the task?
Leia: oh! oh yeah, well we'll do that instead.

3 Comments:

Blogger Master Yoda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:32 PM, July 26, 2005  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

And backwards I talk, people say. Hmph!

3:33 PM, July 26, 2005  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Hey.....I just got what you said.
*puts mirror in from of post*
Hahaha!

4:00 PM, July 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home