Sunday, July 17, 2005

Qui-Gon: Sand

So, right, I was on my way back to camp and spotted this sign. Telling me there is sand. Like, sand in the desert. I'm really glad that sign was, like, there, man. I mean, like, I assumed that, like, sand was in the desert. But, like, I needed official proof.
This is why I stayed off the Council and out of the government. I mean, like, how many brownies does someone have to consume to come up with the idea for that sign? And, like, why is there a warning for sand, but not, like, sand people or like, sand-worms?
So, right, guys, beware of sand.
Qui-Gon

2 Comments:

Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

Thassen sign issen useful. Der sand would have caught mesa by surprise if not for thassen sign, and whosa knowen whatsa woulden happened then?

2:44 AM, July 18, 2005  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Thanks for the warning, Quiggy.

9:46 AM, July 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home