Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Qui-Gon : Treats in the Trash

It's been two weeks since I've had a brownie. They've no longer been the foremost thought in my mind. The serious withdrawal effects have passed and I feel more determined than I have for quite a while, man.
Fluke is, like, far out. He can be, like, a bit righteous for my tastes, but in many respects, he deserves to be. He totally came through with the wicked cooling droid, and more than, like, giving us a sure-fire win, he has united us all in our fight against the Man... I mean, the Ooteenis.
As we were rummaging through the mounds of droid parts, droids, restraining bolts, hydrospanners, Vectrexs, blaster bits, burnt out RAM, AOL starter discs, power couplings, hyper-drive units, swoop swivels, GC to GBA cables, 40cc lenses, woofers, sub-woofers, tweeters, cowbells, Desert Eagles, Bantha prods, Atma Weapons, laserdiscs, speeder spark-plugs, hamburger controllers, insta-scoop litter pans, drained batteries, hoola-hoops, giga-pets, a transmission for a '74 Gremlin, bad thermal detonators, good thermal detonators, active thermal detonators, Gunk(R), Goop(R), Gak(R), Gelatinous Ooze(R), Uncle Knickknack's summer wardrobe, Uncle Knickknack's winter wardrobe, Uncle Knickknack, marbles, 2 gold doubloons, a plastic treasure chest (plastic!), left socks, a holocaust cloak, and an LP of the Happy Chipmunks sing the Greatest Hits of Barry White, I found them.
A 'Stellar Six Pak(TM)' of Uncle Jinn and J.J.'s Home-made Super Fudgy Special Spiced Brownies (R).
My first impulse was to gob the whole pack, man. I mean, who would know, right?
Then I looked at my team, rooting through the mounds of crap (Like, no offence, J.J., but you Jawas need to learn that cracked polycarbonadium deflector units and Pogs are garbage, seriously). They were working so hard. Leia shovelled through with her fork. Aayla was digging, trying to ignore the fact that Ben was wearing a hat of folded fibre glass. Jar Jar was working hard to find more coffee beans. Palps was even searching, sporting his gawdawful Speedos (Get a tan, man!). Fluke was running the show, while working on Frosty the Droid.
These people will be sharing my life for the next few months. The least I can do is share my brownies with them.
Have a brownie, guys. You lot deserve it.
Master Qui-Gon Jinn

6 Comments:

Blogger JawaJuice said...

hamburger controllers? We still got hamburger controllers?

Nice list o' stuff.
You're all heart Q-G.

5:16 PM, July 27, 2005  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

*Sniff* You have no idea what this means to me, Quigs. I love you like an uncle-with-no-children-who-spoils-his-niece.

7:18 PM, July 27, 2005  
Blogger Obi Wan Kenobi said...

aaaarggh yooou maaaakey my guuuuuuuurl haaaapeee *hug*

3:54 AM, July 28, 2005  
Blogger flu said...

QGJ, you're the greatest!

I wasn't gonna say anything, but *whispers* I been Jonesin for your brownies.

Aside from that, I wish I'da known there were speeder spark-plugs, hydrospanners and insta-scoop litter pans! We coulda worked up some gail-force winds, too!

6:51 AM, July 28, 2005  
Blogger Leia said...

w00t! I love you, man.

7:55 AM, July 28, 2005  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Oh wow!
Force group hug!
Or uh.. Group Force hug!
You know what I mean, man...
*holds his arms out for a hug*
Rakish Uncle Quiggy

10:03 PM, July 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home