Sunday, July 17, 2005

Qui-Gon: Withdrawal




Oh wow. Yeah.
I haven't had a brownie in, like, days. Now, I know, like, why I ate them so much, man. People are annoying. Like, everyone. Everyone. Brownies mellow me out, man. Otherwise, I feel the need to be really serious. Like, no humour, no smiles, no tolerance for Gungans or Droids. Just focussed. I mean, sure, your focus determines your reality, but without the mellow, my reality is all, like, serious. I was far too serious in my life. Just ask Ben. Now it's like I can let my hair down and relax. I just can't though.
So after everyone went off in search of food, I trailed off on my own path. I'm dead. I can't starve, plummet face first onto some jagged rocks, or be eaten my sand worms or take a gaffi stuck to the noggin. But, as per the contract that I signed, I can't hop on the Ethereal train and go visit my dead buddies (by the way, J.J., if you're reading, mate, can you water my plants?). Okay, yeah, I went off on my own. I traveled for a while, as both suns had climbed to the top of the sky and started their way back down.
Finally, I found a spot, near the narrow mouth of a shady cave. I laid out my poncho, and sat down. For hours, I meditated, just absorbing the energies of the suns, the heat of the sand, the cool shade of the cave. It was invigorating.
However, my concentration was interrupted.
There was a bit of shuffling, and when I opened my eyes, there were two Dink Dinks in front of me. Luckily I paid attention in DinkDink101, so I could understand their conversation for the most part.
"Dink Dink, dink dink dink?" Herman, what that thing is that I am seeing with the eyes that I hold possession of?
"Dink dink dink, Dink Dink. Dink dink dink dink dink." Not sure of it is what to be, Moira. I feel very strongly that spectral apparition is it.
"Dink! Dink dink dink! Dink!" Wow! Unbelievable luck that we have, as at the Vespa Senior Centre belief no-one will have of this that seen we have with eyes that we own. Wonderful!
"Dink dink dink dink dink dink dink dink. Dink dink dink." Of all the mosts, Yoghurt pleased much will to be having feelings. Prescribe a photograph we must as for of the proof for us to be having.
Right, so, then like, I like, chimed in and we had a nice long conversation and snapped a few piccies. Though, I do think that I may need to brush up on my Dink Dink. I don't think that they understood everything that I was trying to say. And what does "Dink dink dink dink dink" mean? My hovercraft is full of eels?
Well, after the parlor tricks and rather humiliating photos, I went back to camp. I'll watch over everyone again tonight. I'm just feeling kind of down. And, like, needing of a brownie, man.
QGJ

2 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

I love the image with the Lego people. LOL!

9:34 PM, July 17, 2005  
Blogger flu said...

QGJ, need I repeat the lecture I gave you on your blog?

6:43 AM, July 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home