Saturday, July 30, 2005

rescue

OK *gets fluke, leia and qui together* we need to act fast if we want fish boy- i mean Jar Jar back! Ive spoken to padme and she'll let us borrow her rocket launcher. Ive askd anakin to help as I know he has a fetish for slaughtering sand people.

Fluke: go and suck up to Han: try to steal his plane. once you have done this do an aireal survey of the land.
leia: you, anakin and I will go ank kick butt once Fluke gets back with info.
Qui: cook some brownies to help fluke suck up to Han, and some for us aswell; I think we'll need them!
Aayla: you stay in the cave I'm not having my best girl hurt for a reptillian clerk who couldnt spell his own name if it were written in front of him ..... um I mean Jar Jar
Palps: Go boil your bottom.

OK GO!

7 Comments:

Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Just point me in the right direction, Obs, and I am so there. I will lay such a smackdown

12:30 PM, July 30, 2005  
Blogger General Grievous said...

Why not leave him there... I mean surely even the Raiders will return him begging for mercy in a couple of days... *cough*

12:47 PM, July 30, 2005  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Since nobody asked me to do anything, I'll just stay here with Siri. I'm sure we can think of some way to amuse ourselves while you rescue Jar Jar...

3:44 PM, July 30, 2005  
Blogger Leia said...

Less kick some butt!

3:47 PM, July 30, 2005  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Stay at the cave?!? -Pouts-

5:07 PM, July 30, 2005  
Blogger jedisiri said...

yeah,amusing...*smiles*

1:52 AM, July 31, 2005  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

My beautiful Joni Mitchell-esque niece-like Aayla,
You can, like, hang with me, and we can make brownies.
Sand people eat, like, sand, right? We can make sand brownies!
QGJ

9:47 AM, July 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home