Friday, July 15, 2005

Tatooine: Farthest planet from the bright center of the universe

Word to my teammates. We've got the kickinest team, ya'll - specially what with my own background here on this crummy planet. So check it: here's some general info on Tatooine ya'll should know.

1. Krayt dragons ain't edible, yo. Don't even try.

2. Judland wastes: don't travel em lightly. Always pack extra deoderant, yo.

3. Sand People hold grudges. Let me at 'em if we see any. And even if we don't.

4. This one's for my fly girl Padme: there's a cave in Beggar's Canyon that'd be kickin' for gettin away from the rest of the team. Just sayin'.

That's what I can think of for now, homes. I think I mighta made a mistake packing my black leather threads, but there's no way I'm spending however many weeks lookin like Obs.

Peace out, team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home