Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Aayla: Scavenging and Hunting

It's even hotter in Mos Eisley than it is back out at our camp. I guess all the sand-buildings absorb heat or something. Oh well. All I had to do was find a pet animal, and we'd be out of here.

It was far more difficult than I had imagined it to be. First, I tried browsing the stalls to see if they sold any creatures that could be kept as pets. The stalls sold pretty much everything but pets. I mean, we're talking waffle irons, pocket lint, poker chips, power droids, land speeders, pop tarts, shaving cream, refridgerators, pit droids, slaves, blasters, shoeboxes, answers to homework assignments, fusioncutters, lightly used undergarments, thermal detonators, etc.


Finally, I found a man wondering about Mos Eisley, tugging an eopie named Vader on a string of dental floss behind him. He was looking to get rid of the creature--that made my job so much easier. He had kind of an insane look in his eyes when I asked him if I could have it. At first, he wouldn't give it to me, saying something about it being an "evil" eopie. Right. Evil. Darth Vader. As if a sith lord would want that name. Besides...household pets that can be used as transportation can't be evil. It's like a law of nature or something.

Anyways, I assured him that my teammates and I could handle anything Vader could throw at us--half of us are/were Jedi, after all. It took me awhile to persuade him of that, but I was finally able to obtain Vader from him. Woohoo!

Isn't he adorable?









I don't know why it glared at me so. Oh, well. I think J.J.'s going to keep these things anyway. At least I hope he keeps them. This eopie's kind of creepy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leia said...

Wow. That is one huge tush.

1:51 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger flu said...

Whoop it, Leia!

7:29 AM, August 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home