Saturday, August 06, 2005

Join Together With the Band, Man

I'd, like, say, 'Ray, we won,' but I, like, knew that was coming, man.
We've got a killer team, and most of us, like, were acquitted. Ben is a simple man that is of a simple mind. Like 'Fire bad, tree pretty.' So we said run, and he took off like a Wookie on fire. And, like, where Ben goes, Aalya is bound to saunter along, sexily flailing her arms and lekku in a seductive manner. It's hypnotic. We should do this more often. That Leia, she used that fork for everything, man. Climbing, digging, swinging, stabbing, a little more stabbing, and in the end, like, winning. Fluke never fails to impress me. He is always so professional about everything he does. He, like, even gave a politically correct gag when shimmying through the Bantha poodu. JarJar made it! Without dying! Damn lucky Gungan. I'm dead, and he escapes a Sarlacc pit. Palps is really spry for, like, a guy who is older than I would be if I were still me, I think. I don't know how old he is, but he did some Jedi Jumping that was like dead-on Master Yoda's Force pogo-stick jumps. I sang to rouse the masses. But you guys don't know Join Together? By the Who? I think we are going to have Rock History classes after all of this is over, and you lot are in the remedial course.
As for voting, like, I'm dead and stuff, so, like, don't have to worry about that whole Jedi impartiality stuff, right? So, yeah, man, good luck.
And J, start making some of them brownies, man. We're all having a loving helping of some of the spaced-out spiced-out chocolate for dessert.
Peace be with everyone, even you Ooteeni pig-dogs.
Qui-Gon (Quiggy)

10 Comments:

Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Do I really flail my arms?

6:17 PM, August 06, 2005  
Blogger Leia said...

I tried to tell you, but you were too busy drooling.

6:50 PM, August 06, 2005  
Blogger Han Solo said...

New schedule:
8:15-10:00, Rock History.
10:00-11:00, Rock Appreciation and Theory.
And then band practice 'till the end of the day.


Ah, this takes me back...

Han: Luke, what is the name of that group playing on stage?
Luke: Who.
Han: The name of the group.
Luke: Who.
Han: The group on stage.
Luke: Who.
Han: The group playing on stage.
Luke: Who.
Han: You're starting to sound like an owl, Luke.
Luke: Who is on stage!
Han: That is what I'm askin' ya', who is on stage?
Luke: That's what I said.
Han: You said who?
Luke: I sure did.
Han: So tell me the name.
Luke: Who.
Han: The name of the group.
Luke: Who.
Han: The group on stage.
Luke: Who.
Han: The name of the band on stage!
Luke: Who!
Han: You're doing that owl thing again, Luke!
Luke: I'm not, Han! I'm telling you Who is on stage.
Han: So tell me.
Luke: Who.
Han: The name of the group.
Luke: Who.
Han: The group on stage!
Luke: Who!
Han: That's what I'm asking you!
Luke: And I'm telling you the answer.
Han: Wait, Luke, let's start over. Is there a band on stage?
Luke: Yes.
Han: Does the band have a name?
Luke: Yes.
Han: Do you know the name of the band?
Luke: Yes.
Han: Then tell me the name of the band on stage.
Luke: Who.
Han: The name of the band!
Luke: Who.
Han: The band, playing on stage!
Luke: Who.
Han: That's what I want to know!
Luke: I'm telling you!
Han: Who is on stage?
Luke: Yes.
Han: Who is?
Luke: Yes.
Han: Oh. So the name of the band is Yes.
Luke: No, Han, Yes is not even at this concert.
Han: Then who is on stage?
Luke: Yes.
Han: Who is?
Luke: Yes.
Han: That's just what I said, Yes is on stage.
Luke: No, Yes is not here. Who is on stage.
Han: Whaddya askin' me for?
Luke: I'm not!
Han: Wait, let's try this again. Do you see the band on stage?
Luke: No I don't see The Band, that's a different group entirely.
Han: On stage, Luke. Look, see the band?
Luke: No I don't.
Han: Get rid of those John Lennon glasses and look! There, there's the band!
Luke: No, that's not The Band. The Band is performing later on. Who's on stage.
Han: You tell me.
Luke: Who.
Han: The name of the group on stage.
Luke: Who.
Han: The name of the group!
Luke: Who.
Han: The group on stage!
Luke: Who.
Han: The band!
Luke: No, The Band is performing later. Right now, we're listening to Who.
Han: That's what I wanna know!!

8:02 PM, August 06, 2005  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Oh wow, man.
I really need a brownie, as all that made total sense.
Quiggy Starlust

8:46 PM, August 06, 2005  
Blogger jedisiri said...

wow han and luke are really funny guys.

4:31 AM, August 07, 2005  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

high-larious, Han.
And I'm with Quiggy. That made sense in a scary kinda way...More brownies?

7:25 AM, August 07, 2005  
Blogger Leia said...

Who?

6:30 PM, August 07, 2005  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

I saw that episode of Animaniacs.

5:30 AM, August 08, 2005  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I heard one skit like that on the radio once featuring The Who, Yes, and Guess Who.

5:40 AM, August 08, 2005  
Blogger Han Solo said...

I saw that episode of Animaniacs.

It's a classic! :-D

5:12 PM, August 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home