Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Leia: The Toy

Our group decided that a toy shouldn't cost much. Any old piece of junk can be made into a toy, right? So I left with two credits.

It was easy finding a toy stand, it was right next to the food. My eyes darted left and right... the cheapest toy could be anywhere.

I was walking down the tumbleweed-dusted streets, when I saw it. It had every toy imaginable. Oh man, it was toy heaven. The man running the stand was grinning.

"So you want a toy, eh? You've come to the right place. So what're you looking, for?" He took out a large doll. "Would this interest you, young lady? Only ten credits."



Ten credits?! Was he mad? "Do you have anything cheaper?"

His grin quickly faded. "What? It's a good doll. A collector's item. What are you looking for, anyway?"

"Something cheaper."

He brought out an action figure.



Six credits. Still to expensive.


A truck. Three credits. "Anything cheaper?"

By then he seemed pretty annoyed. He muttered something then got out a large stuffed teddy bear. "One credit. You happy now?"



"Eeew, I'm not carrying that back. What else you got?" He glared at me. I was sure he'd send me away, but all of a sudden, he smirked, as if he had an idea.

"Here." He brought out something horribly familiar.


"JoJo?" I asked in disbelief. The doll rubbed his ugly eyes.

"That me big bro. He go is fight. Save world from boom boom," it said. "Me MoJo."

"How much is this thing?" I asked the owner of the store.

"Keep it. It's free. Just make sure you lock it away somewhere tight."

"Gee thanks." I said and walked away, toy in hand.

"So where we go, ma'am? Save galaxy? Fly kite? Ride honk-honk to Sea World? MoJo follow ever you is going! Cos you my bestest friend! Fow ever and ever and ever..."

3 Comments:

Blogger Aayla Secura said...

That's even worse than Vader!

12:19 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger flu said...

uh... I hope we don't have to keep it.

7:30 AM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Leia, I fell your pain.

11:12 AM, August 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home