Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Siri:evil toy

i walk down the street and try to find a kid with a toy in hand.luckily i find one and actually he looks like young ani.seeing this,a brilliant idea appears in my mind.pretend to be an angel and let the kid falls in love with me so he would give me everything i want for free.i know typho is gonna get crazy but i'll do it for our tribe.so i walk forward and ....
siri:hello*smiles angely*i am Petal!(okay i know it's kinda strange but kids like names start with 'p' like padme)

boy:wow...hello...*giggle*...i am vannie
siri:what a lovely name!(wow i am really lucky this time!vannie & petal!)
boy:are you an angel?*dreamly*
siri:(wowowowo)emmm...ha you are a funny kid.*winks*and you've got a toy!
boy:yep my mom bought it for me.isn't it cute?
siri:yeah...do you mind em giving me a look of it?
boy:sure angel.*giggle,a stupid one*
i take a look of it and actually i don't know what is it it's like a voodoo doll.and i said...
siri:so can i keep it as a souvenir of our emm sweet memory?
boy:*opens his mouth but nothing comes out*
siri:???
boy:MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOMEONE WANTS TO STEAL MY TOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
siri:?!?!?!?!?
and of course as a jedi i run away at a force speed.

what????he called me an angel and loves me but isn't willing to give me a dirty doll???the doll is more important than me????typho,tell me,would you rather have a doll or a girl? i should have used mind trick on that nasty kid...now i'm really confused.

5 Comments:

Blogger Master Yoda said...

Sure I am not, but leaning a little toward the Dark Side, stealing toys from children might be.

Have to check the Jedi Code on that one, I will.

9:31 AM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

"typho,tell me,would you rather have a doll or a girl?"

Er, this is a trick question, right?

11:40 AM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

You tried to steal his doll? I never thought that of you, Siri...

12:46 PM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Oh, Siri -- I posted something for you on my blog.

1:33 PM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger jedisiri said...

nonono it is not steal!!!!!

7:59 PM, August 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home