Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Starbucker: The lonliness of the long distance runner

...is a good title even though this is a short run...

lessee...every one of my teammates can handle themselves well on this one...I'm just gonna go...

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
At the starting line...

huff, huff

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Hey, running's easy without a little Master on my back...

pant, pant

wow! lookit Aayla...she's in good shape... wonder why she flails her arms like like when she runs?...odd...

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Do ALL Twi'keks run this way?

...now up the wall...snort, snort hnnurgh!

...over the sarlacc...WEEEEEEEEEE!

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Woah! It just about got my leiderhosen!

...balance beam...two feet off the ground *rolls eyes*tiptoe, tiptoe

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
weird...something's casting a major shadow on my clothes!

...sprint to the next dealy-a-ma-bob......pant, huff, gasp...

...the Bantha poo crawl... grunt, grunt, gakkk!

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
YEWWW! Gag a Maggot! ...this stuff IS fresh!

...and up this cliff wall...scale, scale

*whew* Made it! Cool view from up here... but I think the heat is getting to me...it must be 120F out here... I think I'm hallucinating... That mountain over there looks crazy...

rubs eyes... looks again...

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Man, I gotta get to the air-conditioning! I'm like, freakin out!

Starbucker out

6 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

I wonder if there is some sort of reward for finishing first? Good job Fluke!

9:44 AM, August 03, 2005  
Blogger flu said...

That's a good question, Nic! I suppose the answer is "maybe"

*whispers to Nic* It probably would be some crap off of JJ's Sandcrawler that he can't even 'give' away.

JJ? Is there a first place prize?

10:23 AM, August 03, 2005  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Sorry. This is a team oriented challenge.
…but your team gets to eat good afterwards.

11:25 AM, August 03, 2005  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

I swear I don't run like that...do I?

Wait...who took that picture?

4:36 PM, August 03, 2005  
Blogger Oola said...

We run GRACEFULLY. Deal with it

6:38 PM, August 03, 2005  
Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

"gracefully" sounds better...
I love you twilek babes anyway!

8:05 PM, August 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home