Monday, September 05, 2005

Han: A Close Shave

Well, the tribes merged, and us former Ooteenis moved into the Mabbitt cave. Ah, out of the sunlight and into the air-conditioned shade. Well, semi-air-conditioned. The AC didn't seem to be a high-output model, but still... Glorious.

Best of all is the super deluxe Toshy© XXL-Box hyper-mega game system, complete with a high definition plasma screen and six robo-controllers. I mean, c'mon! The Toshy© XXL-Box! Super deluxe model! Seriously, if you're going to get a Toshy©, you've got to get the Super deluxe.

I was going to get my retro-game on this morning, but JawaJunior or whatever his name is sent us a rock-mail with a challenge on it. Wild Bantha Shaving. Oh, yeah, I'm going to rush out and shave wild banthas. I'll get right on that.

Unfortunately, we all have to go out there, but fortunately, the Super deluxe Toshy© has portable gaming robo-controllers. Gotta love that! I grabbed Mega Plumber Brothers XXIV and headed out.

Man, I hadn't played MPB24 in YEARS! I had forgotten how much fun it was. I just wish those pickle powerups came more frequently. There's like, only one per level!

And I kept getting distracted, by Fluke saying "Oh, boy-oboy-oboy!" over and over again, and Yoda screaming in distress. Whatever. Once I save the princess, I'll get down to business and start shaving me some banthas.

What? The princess is in another castle? Dagnabit!

... (much, much later) ...

Curse you Emperor Crouton! I can't believe I'm out of lives already. Sorry, princess, it looks like it wasn't meant to be. Well, at least I can get started on the challenge now...

What's that? The challenge is OVER? Already?! And FLUKE won?!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home