Saturday, September 17, 2005

Han: Do you smell that?

* Inside the cave... *
Han is playing games on the XXL-Box.
Typho enters the "room".


Typho: Han, check the AC, will you? It seems to be kind of hot in here.
Han: Roger.

Typho leaves, Han keeps playing. Qui-Gon comes in.

Qui-Gon: Man, are you still playing the same game from last night? When did you get up this morning?
Han: (not taking eyes off screen) It's morning already?

Yoda enters the room, looking distressed.

Yoda: Still sitting on the couch are you? Turn into a potato you will.
Han: Couch? You mean, this pile of rocks?
Qui-Gon: Do you guys smell something?
Yoda: Hmph. Spoiled you are. A pile of rocks, you are lucky to have. When younger I was, such luxury we could not afford.
Han: Why, because when you were young the galaxies were still forming and rocks hadn't been invented yet?
Qui-Gon: Seriously, guys, something smells funky in here. sniff Something else besides Han, I mean.
Han: Could be the million year old monkey we have here.
Yoda: Hmph! Monkey! Look this good when my age you reach, you will not! My age you will not reach! (throws cane at Han)
Han: Hey! (drops controller and looks at Yoda)
Yoda: Tomorrow you may not reach!
Qui-Gon: You guys! Why are we snapping at each other?

Typho comes back into the room.

Typho: Will someone check the AC? It's getting really hot in here.
Qui-Gon: I think the heat is driving these two crazy, man.
Typho: Pop the top, I want to look inside.

Qui-Gon opens the AC unit.

Qui-Gon: Agh! (covers nose and mouth with his sleeve)
Typho: This...could be a problem.

Yoda looks into the unit, and then looks at Han.

Yoda: Feed Herb, did you? Check his water? Your turn, it was.
Han: My turn? I just fed him a few days ago!
Qui-Gon: Whoah, Han. This was your week to take care of Herb.
Yoda: Explain this to you, I did.
Han: I...it's not my fault! It's not my fault! I can't understand what the lit- (Yoda growls) what Master Yoda says! "Backwards, he talks. Sense, he makes, um, not."
Qui-Gon: We'll worry about blame later. Right now we need to do something about the heat.
Typho: It's not a problem. Anakin can...

...Anakin was voted off...

Yoda: Screwed, we are.

3 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

Han can fix it, right? I mean, it's broken already, he can't make it any worse.

On second thought, don't touch anything, Han.

Fluke, can you help?

10:18 AM, September 23, 2005  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

lol!
What a great post. How did I miss this? An actual interacting post between challenges. Nicely done!
(You get a few extra brownies for this...even though it was your fault. It all makes scene now...)

8:19 AM, September 24, 2005  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

...makes sense now...

yeeesh.

1:14 PM, September 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home