Thursday, October 20, 2005

Starbucker: day 3 - the Darth Pony attack

Fluke is standing incredibly still... slightly waving to and fro very gently in the still air... his eyes are sunk in... his shoulders are slouch... his toes are unfisted... his mouth is open partially and parched.

Every so often, his left arm twitches.

He looks up to see a few native flying predators circling overhead as the twin suns of Tattooine beat down upon him in the excruciating heat of this, the third day.

He looks down and mumbles something incoherent.

He looks over toward JJ, who is standing nearby.

He opens his mouth to speak... but only a whisper escapes...


FLUKE: "JJ... how long..."

He notices JJ doesn't hear

FLUKE: *ahem* "JJ... How long..."

JJ's head continues to stay down

FLUKE: "JJ!"

nothing

FLUKE: "HEEEEEYYYYY, J-JAY!!!!!"

nothing.

Fluke removes his left boot and chunks it.


*WHACK*

The figure comes to life

YODA: "OW! Doofus!"

FLUKE: "Oh! Sorry, Master Yoda! I thought you were JJ! Where is he?"

YODA: "Know, I do not! But on my post, he never has been! Your mind, are you losing?"

FLUKE: "I'm very sorry Master Yoda! It's just that... I.. well, you and him are about the same hei... I'm hot and kinda confused."

YODA: "If not bound by these contest rules I were, give you a force wedgie I would. Thought of looking for JJ over there where he has been this entire time, have you? Think that creature, who looking through a Jawuggs Magazine is, while on a lemonade sips, and into a wading pool his toes he dips, in the area under which the influence of the AC droid you helped build is, might him be? Hmmm?"

Fluke rereads that last sentence several times

FLUKE: "Uh... ok, I guess?" ???

YODA: "Good. Now, alone leave me."

Fluke turns in JJ's direction, but as he speaks, something in the distance catches his eye...

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Is that an Imperial trooper?

Fluke shrugs the sighting off as a possible hallucination, and continues to get JJ's attention>

FLUKE: "Hey, JJ, I'm thirsty. I'm... hey, can I get a sip of that?"

JJ: "Sure, c'mon down here, I got plenty to spare. I got a few gallons altogether just sitting here on ice."

JJ opens a cooler filled with refreshing goodness. Fluke begins to step off the post. Yoda hollers...

YODA: "AAAUGHHH! Bad Starbucker! Broken my dixie cup with your boot, you have! Pay for this later, you will!"

Yoda's chastizing remind him of where he is, and what he's doing... he stops, and turns turns back towards Yoda and begins jumping... and flailing... and screaming...

FLUKE: "Get away! Evil Pony! Have at you! Don't kick me off of here! Get away!"

...he flails his arms about as if attacking something... or being attacked by something... JJ and Yoda and QGJ all watch as Fluke flails and kicks and screams for what seems like a unusually long time...

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
This is what he sees...

Finally he stops...as if his video game were over.

FLUKE: "I can't believe this! JJ, Did you send those troopers to knock me off of here? Why didn't they attack QGJ, or Yoda? HM?"

JJ: "Man, you're losing it. Why dont you give up?"

FLUKE: "NEVER!!!!! My resolve has never been stronger than it is right now!"

Starbucker Out

3 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

Whew! I hope there are medics with IV bags standing by for you.

4:56 PM, October 20, 2005  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

My Dixie cup you broke! A new "target" I will need. Just say let us that responsible for you getting wet I will not be.

11:33 PM, October 20, 2005  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Wow, you really are losing it. Didn't you grow up around here? Did you have halucinations like that every time you went out to tighten or loosen a bolt?

5:18 AM, October 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home