Friday, July 15, 2005

Typho: First Impressions


Ooteeni Tribe
Originally uploaded by Captain Typho.
Tatooine. First thoughts? Now I get why Skywalker acts the way he does. Whew! And the Mos Eisley spaceport? It makes a gundark's nest look clean.

Anyway, the other contestants are arriving. Here are my thoughts so far on the Ooteeni Tribe.

Anakin Skywalker: Does not play well with others, however, if we need something to be killed, he's your man.

Count Dooku: What's his motivation? I thought he was already rich. If I arrest him, do I get a reward? Should I shoot him and end this destructive conflict?

Han Solo: This guy seems slick. We can probably work together.

Jedi Siri: Hmm. Can't tell yet. Seems serious, but you can never tell with Jedi.

Mace Windu: He seems a lot more, oh, sensitive, than I was led to expect?

Padmé: My boss rocks. And she can shoot too.

Master Yoda: He reminds me of uncle Panaka, except uncle is tall and black and isn't an 800-year-old Jedi that speaks backwards.

We get to request one weapon and one luxury item. I asked for an ion cannon and a Naboo skiff. I don't think they'll go for it, but...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jawa Juice said...

ion cannon: yes
skiff: ixnay.

11:37 AM, July 15, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Darn! Can I get a droid, then?

8:43 PM, July 15, 2005  
Blogger Jawa Juice said...

Droid ok.
(so long as they're not protocol droids.)

1:52 PM, July 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home