Thursday, September 01, 2005

Typho: Close Shave


Bantha Challenge
Originally uploaded by Captain Typho.
I think I have an honest chance of winning this challenge. Not that I know anything about banthas, but as a kid I did have a dog with a lot of hair that my dad was too cheap to send to the groomers, so I had to take care of it. I learned to use clippers on the dog with varying degrees of success. I used the clippers once on my dad too. He was asleep at the time. To say that he was upset when he woke up is a bit of an understatement.


Anyway, since I'm not getting these banthas ready for the show ring, I should be good to go.

I chose a slow, elderly bantha lagging at the back of the herd. It responded to my offering of food and the shearing began. It got away from me a couple times, but more offerings of food calmed it down and brought it back.

Eventually, the task was done.

When I looked up, some others had finished also. I was so much in the zone, I'm not sure who finished first.

Crossing my fingers...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jawa Juice said...

Head of security by day, pet groomer by night.
A man of many talents.

6:59 PM, September 01, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's good to have something to fall back on if this security guard gig doesn't work out. ;)

7:25 AM, September 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home