Sunday, September 04, 2005

And the winner is...

J.J.: Time's up. And it looks like the winner is...Fluke. And by a landslide. Three bantha's sheared. That's amazing. Only my aunt can shave so much so fast. But...eh...I won't go into that. So Fluke. You won immunity. You also get to name one other person to give immunity. Who will that be?
Fluke: Well, I thought what Qui-Gon did with his bantha was much more humane. And it smells better. So I'm giving my other immunity to Qui-Gon.
J.J.: And there you go. Those two people are immune from the vote. Everyone else is fair game. You all did an excellent job. Now get ready for tribal council.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jawa Juice said...

last 12 hours to vote. Those who haven't voted, vote if you can.

4:58 PM, September 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home