Friday, September 02, 2005

Yoda: Not Again

Like Typho, a slow, weak looking Bantha I went after. One I finally caught. Wait a minute I thought, familiar this one looks.

Just then, Han walked by. "You know, I could really go for a pickle right about now."

Noooo!

Wuaaaaarh! Phlpppt!

After consciousness I regained, up I looked and the bantha I saw. "Bob, you that is?"

Licking me, Bob was. Apparently, attached to me he had become.

"Ew. No! Bad bantha! Bad blind gassy bantha!"

But stop he would not. Getting soaked I was. Grossed out I was. Finally, away from his huge tongue and around to his side, I got.

The "shears" I picked up. A Flowbee they had given me! From all those infomercials I watch, I recognized it. Unfortunately, having trouble figuring it out I was. Of course helping it was not, being swatted repeatedly in the face by Bob's tail.

In disgust, down I threw the Flowbee. A big handful of hair I grabbed with my hands and as hard as I could, I yanked. But out, no hair came. Harder I pulled. Repeatedly I yanked. Much, much yanking I had to do. Finally, into my hand a clump of hair came out. Have to do this will, I thought. To the staging area I headed.

When there I got, to JJ I handed the hair.

"Uh, Yoda, this hair is grey." he said.

"What?!" My own hair I had yanked out! And spare any I can not!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jawa Juice said...

Maybe you should take Bob home with you when this is all said and done.
You could give the younglings Bantha rides back at the Jedi Temple.

7:33 AM, September 02, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

It would be cruel to leave Bob here now. He's bonded with Yoda.

9:27 AM, September 02, 2005  
Blogger Nic said...

I am laughing over here so hard I have tears in my eyes. This is just classic!

11:22 AM, September 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home