Saturday, September 10, 2005

Typho: Surf City Tatooine

How does JJ come up with these challenges?

Once again I found myself rooting around in a junky Jawa sandcrawler gathering parts. I was able to pounce on some plastic shower curtains before anyone else could grab them. A major coup there! The curtains weren’t quite big enough, so I augmented them with some fiberplast panels and what looked like maternity clothes.

Finding something akin to a surfboard was harder. I had to make do with landspeeder fins and parts from a bookcase. Count Dooku was nice enough to help me and Han by donating some parts he didn’t need.

I finished my windsurfing board in the nick of time.

The race started.

I was kicking ass!

Jedi were eating my sand!

WOO HOO!!

And then...

Well, let’s just say, “nice” and “Sith Lord” are incompatible terms.

GRRR!

So close this time. Dammit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

JJ already explained to you why. You didn't respond to his invitation in the time allowed.

9:45 PM, September 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home