Sunday, August 14, 2005

Palps: Voted off!?!?! What!?!?!

Palps: Voted off??? Perhaps I should introduce you all to the true power of the force . . . . . .

I raise my hands...

JJ: Whoa, Whoa! You signed a waiver, no force use at Tribal Council!

Fluke: Palps…dude. Relax, It’s just a game.

Qui-Gon: Yeah man…it’s not like you needed the money or anything.

Leia: *sniff* I’ll really miss you, Palpy.

I pause and look around at the team and then put on my black robe to cover my milky white, speedo clad body. As I lift the hood on my cloak, I resort to my low, raspy voice.

Palps: So be it…Mabbitt. You shall all pay for your lack of vision.

I stomp off. The tribe all looks at each other….

Aayla: Wonder what he meant by that??

Jar-Jar: Mesa tinkin, that may have been a bombad idea, votin him off.

Leia breaks down, sobbing.

Leia: He was like a father to me. We used to sit around the campfire, eating Oreo’s at night and swapping stories. * crying *


Fluke: Hey!! You had Oreo’s and you didn’t tell the rest of us?

Leia: *sniff* huh?? Oh…sorry. I meant to tell you guys, but they were so creamy and good. He had a whole case? Didn’t he share them with you all too?

ALL: NO!

Leia: Oh. *sheepish grin*

1 Comments:

Blogger palps said...

Of course, my dear.

7:57 AM, August 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home