Friday, August 12, 2005

The Scavenger Hunt winners

J.J.: Aaaaaaaaaand…time!Mabbitt, your tribe was the first to have all six of your members return with an item. Let’s take a look at the items.A nice power generator…good. A cactus…yes. An Eopie….cute. A poncho…right. A jo-jo toy….ewww, but made here so it’s good. And a salty frog. It all looks good. Now Ooteeni….what can I say? Not only did half of you come back empty handed some of you have yet to return. Where’s Yoda?
Siri: I think I saw him being dragged down the next street over.
J.J.: How can you tell?
Siri: sniff…sniff Oh, I can tell.
J.J.: Now Typho, good try. You made it back in time but unfortunately that flower is only found on cool wet climate planets. Siri, Anakin, and Dooku, you all returned empty handed.
Dooku: I for one will not stoop to lower quality when it comes to acquiring clothes.
J.J.: And Anakin, not only did you come back empty handed, you also successfully used the Force on Owen Lars. That in itself is a violation of the challenge.
Anakin: What? No wait junior J, it wasn’t like that. He came at me, man. He was like, all crazed from binging on pork rinds and Old Mos Eisley. I had to protect myself and spit.
J.J.: We have cameras following all of you. This is a show after all. Would you like to take a look?

Anakin: .................no.
J.J.: …and Han, you were supposed to find a snack did you…Han? Has anyone seen…?
Han walks up to the group licking his fingers. Stops. Takes a look at everyone’s faces.
Han: What…?
J.J.: All in all…kinda sad. So Mabbitt wins!
The Mabbitt tribe cheers. The Ooteeni tribe sulks.
J.J.: Here’s the deluxe gaming system for your tribe. You should have fun with that in the evenings.
Yoda, dusty and tattered, finally walks up to the ending point with Bob the Bantha close in tow.
Yoda: Run out of gas, my Bantha has. Too late, am I?
Typho: ya, we got snaked again.
J.J.: Unfortunately, this is another week where both tribes must come to tribal council and vote. So I’ll be seeing everybody tomorrow for the vote. There’s a transport waiting to take you back to your respective tribes. Goodnight.
As the tribe members board the transport, J.J. gathers up the items.
J.J.: Boy, I should get a good mark-up on these items. Except for that Jo-Jo toy. I mean really, who wants a toy that looks like a pickle?
PHHHHHhhhhhffffff!
J.J.: AAAaaaaaaggggggggh!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jawa Juice said...

You have no idea the craziness I had to fix those damn dots. I just couldn't do it, so I re-did the post.
....don't ask.
But here's the comments that were on that post.

JawaJuice said...
You may send in your votes now.
Great posts!!!
5:58 PM, August 11, 2005

Captain Typho said...
Typho retrieves the disqualified flower from JJ and gives it to Siri.

"This doesn't go well with JJ's outfit anyway," Typho says as he tucks the somewhat wilted flower behind her ear.
6:34 PM, August 11, 2005

JawaJuice said...
Awww you ol' one-eyed smoothie...
6:49 PM, August 11, 2005

Captain Typho said...
Darn! Those cameras are everywhere!
7:10 PM, August 11, 2005

Captain Typho said...
Hey, Han -- the right column of the blog got messed up. I think it's because of the part in Anakin's dialog with all of the periods.
7:15 PM, August 11, 2005

jedisiri said...
thanks typho!*blow a kiss*
8:03 PM, August 11, 2005

Captain Typho said...
"thanks typho!*blow a kiss*"

What??

You can do better than that. ;)
12:02 PM, August 12, 2005





Sometimes I'm just a computer idiot.

3:07 PM, August 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home