Saturday, September 17, 2005

The hamster gone died










Survivors, I regret to inform you that the energy source for your cooling droid has…well…expired. It has ceased to be. It’s gone to meet its maker. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. It’s a stiff. It’s pushing up daisies. It’s rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. It is…an ex-hamster.

Which of course means the droid no longer functions and you are forced to return to the balmy 110 degree in-the-shade temperatures.

Enjoy the rest of your stay.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, just great! Maybe we can cannibalize parts from my droid (my luxury item) to fix the AC??

6:52 PM, September 17, 2005  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

A hamster in your droid there is?

I think why the hamster died I know - too many Quizno's subs he ate.

9:18 PM, September 18, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Uh, no, I doubt there's a hamster in my droid, but I bet there's a working battery in there.

10:16 PM, September 18, 2005  
Blogger Jawa Juice said...

hmmmm...you could do that...

10:04 AM, September 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home