Saturday, July 23, 2005

Farewell Mabbit Tribe

Well... I can't say it was a surprise, I mean nearly killing half of you in challenges and then saying I slipped or something does tend to make an enemy of yourself. *Cough*

Well.. Best of luck to the rest of the Mabbitt tribe: I leave you my security droid to Jar Jar to use; I leave my lightsaber to Palps, I don't know why though *cough*; and I lave mt set of clothes to whoever wants them.

To the OoTeeni tribe may you fail at everything, except you Master Dooku of course, and be warned I am hovering over Tatooine so don't be surprised if lasers rain down on you, not during the challenges of course, but they could be the cause.

Farewell team and May the Force be with you! *cough*

1 Comments:

Blogger palps said...

Your heart just wasn't in it...if you actually have a heart I mean. Sorry.

Anyway, on to more pressing matters...like the war effort on the part of the seperatists. Your new ship awaits you in orbit.

8:03 AM, July 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home