Monday, July 18, 2005

Master Yoda: Sand Worm Manor

Snuck off to Mos Eisley, Solo and Young Skywalker have. A good feeling about this I have not. Seen the movie Dumb and Dumber I have. End well, this can not.

In the mean time, nature's call I heard. But the rules say that bury our doo doo we must. Too much trouble that is. So a trip over to the other team's camp I took and a little present I left them.

A few hours ago, attacked by a sand worm, we were. Immediately, with Force-tickling, I stopped it. My arms I held up in the air, my fingers I wiggled, and "Coochie coochie coo! Coochie coochie coo!" I said.

(Very important to say "coochie coochie coo" when attempting the Jedi Tickle Trick it is. Otherwise, work it will not.)

Anyway, while lying on the sand laughing the beast was, up with his Ion canon, Typho runs. Right in front of the monster's mouth he stands, and straight down the worm's throat he fires. One crazy son-of-a-wookie, that guy is. But kill the thing he did, blowing a hole straight through the other end of it.

I thought that be nice to Captain Typho I should. To compliment him on his marksmanship I decided. "Good shot, Typo."

"Typho!" he yelled. All wrinkled, his forehead got. "It's Typho! Not Typo! Not Typhoid! Typho! You got that?!"

Hee hee hee.

Later, a good shelter the sand worm carcass might make, Young Siri said. So with our lightsabers, Young Siri, Windu, and I cut it up. To build the shelter everyone helped, except for Senator Amidala. About the smell she kept complaining. Gagging she was.

"Ewww! As if! There is like, no way I am staying in that thing! That is totally gross! I've got like a totally awesome parisol, with the cutest little pink kitties on it, so I'm just gonna stay here, thank you very much!"

Fine with me that is. That means at least one quiet place in the camp there will be. Meanwhile, getting pinker than the kitties on her parisol, Senator Amidala is.

Just a few minutes ago, charging up some Sand People came. But, one look at us they took, stopped, and a bag of credits they tossed us. "Here," they said, "Going to rob you we were, but need this more than we do, you do."

Maybe the fact that living in a sand worm we are, it was.

Awaiting Solo's and Young Skywalker's return we are. In the mean time, trying to decorate the sand worm shelter Windu is. Not right, he is.

3 Comments:

Blogger palps said...

You were the Phantom Dooker! You backwards talking, little green snot!

It's on now....

10:47 AM, July 18, 2005  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:54 PM, July 18, 2005  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Yes, the dooker I was.

The dookee that makes you! Hah!

1:55 PM, July 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home