Monday, July 18, 2005

Typho: Shelter from the Storm


Sandworm
Originally uploaded by Captain Typho.

Three words for the sandworm:

Who's your daddy?

Now we have food, shelter and water.

Sweet!

After the Jedi sliced the beast up I helped the team fashion a tent of sorts. It's soggy and nasty, but it will keep the sun off our heads and provide some protection from the sandstorms. And it won't stay soggy for long, that's for sure.

Padme (I'm off duty, so I can call her that instead of the more formal "Senator Amidala") was not being a team player, but I know where she's coming from. The stink of this creature is... unique, shall we say. But I'm so tired and dehydrated I can deal with it.

I teased Jedi Siri a bit when she was carving up the worm and some sizzling goo flew up in her face. Luckily, she has a sense of humor.

She's funny. She can be really quiet, but once she gets animated about something she'll keep talking and talking and talking and it turns into a big run-on sentence and you wonder if she's going to stop to take a breath and it's difficult to get a word in edgewise...

But it's cute, so there you go.

I started to seriously crash and burn, so I picked a corner of the tent that looked comfortable and flopped down. I motioned to Siri to come on over and chat some more if she wanted to, though I didn't think I'd be able to stay awake for much longer.

As I started to drift off, my mind turned to the first challenge. I wonder what it will be?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!

12:15 AM, July 19, 2005  
Blogger Valley Storm Shelters said...

I am impressed with your words. I generally prefer valley storm shelters the world’s safest and strongest storm shelters in your area and would suggest it to all. Thank you so much!

6:02 AM, May 08, 2019  

Post a Comment

<< Home