Saturday, July 16, 2005

Typho: In The Heat of The Night

Well, I managed to tick off Master Yoda already, so that's not good. He looks like the type to hold grudges.

On the plus side...

My ion cannon kicks butt! Woo hoo! I just need to make some minor adjustments so that the beam is a little more focused. There were a lot of grumbles when I wasted those womp rats, but everyone will be thanking good old Ty when I annihilate a big honking sandworm or a Krayt dragon!

In other news, Solo decided he's going to walk to Mos Eisley, and he's taking Skywalker with him. We may never see those two again.

Did I mention yet that IT. IS. HOT?

I grew up in Kaadara, a beach resort community on Naboo, so I'm used to sand and hot weather, but this is a whole 'nother type of heat. You know how people say, "It's not the heat, it's the humidity"? Well, they lie. A humid heat, I can deal with. This dry heat... Force, I might spontaneously burst into flames.

Oh, and speaking of hot...

Since we were taking the first watch and guarding the waterhole, I made an attempt to get to know Jedi Siri. I told her some funny Jar Jar stories, like when he decided he was going to
improve the quality of our coffee with genetic enhancements. I also asked her her opinion of the what to expect from the members of the Mabbitt tribe.

Okay, maybe it was a lame way to break the ice, but...

What do you think?

Could a one-eyed security guard and a Jedi Master ever...?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sure, we can chat. Post what you'd like Siri to say. Or is it rated worse than PG-13? ;)

4:17 PM, July 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home