Monday, July 25, 2005

Typho: Mr. Sandman



The dehydration has made me exhausted enough to not notice how claustrophobic it is under the sandworm's hide. It doesn't actually smell so bad, now that it's all dried out.

I can't really sleep, though, despite how tired I am. The howling winds keep me awake. It sounds like the noise shauputs make back on Naboo. Stories about these giant lemurs frightened me as a child and I was always scared that one would reach in my window and snatch me out of my room.

I tried counting banthas for awhile, hoping I'd get sleepy, but that got old quick. Then I started replaying the last couple of days' events in my head, and that's always a bad idea.

There was a lot of trash-talking after the Ooteenis won, which was cool, and some bickering among the Mabbitts after the votes were revealed and Grievous got voted off. Some people got miffed that others had voted for them, but
one particular Ooteeni-Mabbitt exchange has stuck in my head:

Obi-Wan: Who voted for me? You need me, I'm Obi-Wan Kenobi!
Siri: "You need me, I'm Obi-Wan Kenobi?" Who is "you"? Aayla only you mean?


Okay, I have to ask myself, what was up with that?

Was she just busting his chops, or is she jealous of the other Jedi?

And why am I lying awake in the middle of the night thinking about this two-second exchange, two days later?

And who or what KEEPS JABBING ME IN MY SIDE?

That better be a blaster or a lightsaber, and it better belong to a female.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yep, that's me, Siri. My beard is starting to grow in. It's kinda itchy.

And it's getting hot in here. I took my shirt off and I'm using it as a pillow. I swear I'm not doing that so everyone can see I have better abs than...

Nevermind.

6:24 AM, July 26, 2005  
Blogger Jawa Juice said...

"Ooooo...Lemurs. Very dangerous. You go first..."

7:26 AM, July 26, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, those are some BIG lemurs, all right?

7:37 AM, July 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home