Monday, July 25, 2005

Yoda: Sandstorm Stink

Yesterday, (or the day before, was it? Lost track I have) a sand storm warning we received. Stay calm these hosers did not. Running around, they were, "Going to do what, we are?" yelling they were.

Panicked I had not. What I was going to do, I knew. A plan I had. A very good plan it was. Very well thought out it was. Impressed by my own cleverness, I was.

Want to know what my super-smart plan was, do you? Ok, show you I will. See, while coming the sand would be, and running around wondering what to do everyone else was, like this I would go:
[scroll down, you must]













For some strange reason, work out that well this did not. In to my eyes and mouth, sand still came. Hmm...odd that was.

So bad it got, that wrap ourselves tightly in the sand worm skin, we did. All of us. Pleasant this was not. Like a giant dufus burrito it was, with extra dufus. All crammed together we were. Ever been in that much physical contact with that many people at the same time I have not. And tell you let me, a pleasant place to have your face, Solo's armpit is not!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jawa Juice said...

Hmmmm. I can think of worse armpits...

7:10 AM, July 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home