Sunday, August 14, 2005

The mystery of the Idol…revealed!

Just moments ago one of the survivors tried to rub the lost idol’s belly. Unfortunately it was Qui-Gon and his hand could not make contact with the idol. But no sooner did Qui-Gon step away then Princess Leia walked up to the idol, mumbled some strange words about ice cream I think, and rubbed the its belly.


Wait….I see a strange glow appearing around the idol. Yes. It’s definitely a strange glow…and it looks like the idol is disappearing. What a jip!

But wait!!! There’s now a brilliant glow around Leia. It’s covering her from head to toe. I…I can’t see what’s happening…..

There we go….the glow is dissipating. And in its place is……..










Oh…….my…………





























It appears the idol has made Leia……a man!!!!!!

(The effects of which will last exactly 2 weeks!!! On August 27th, you will return back to normal. Have a nice day.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Whew!

Thank the Force no one on the Ooteeni side was stupid enough to touch that.

7:19 PM, August 14, 2005  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Great! Just great! This post many younglings at the Temple saw before stop them I could.

Now, intense therapy they will need.

9:00 PM, August 14, 2005  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Leia looks pretty hot as a guy. I mean, I'm all man and I don't go there, I'm just saying is all.

9:32 AM, August 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home