Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Yoda: From Poo Doo to Dooku

Win this one easily we would.

After all, Jar Jar the other tribe had! At the beginning, I even said to them, "Look, fair this should be. Jar Jar you have, so do this challenge with feral cats in our pants, we will."

Take me up on that, they did not. Cocky they were. Ok with me that was.

Early, the lead we took. A hard time to get into the lead we had, too. Easy at first, it was. Of course, back Typho set us when off the balance beams he fell. Apparently, he thought that all the way back to the starting line he had to go. But only back to the start of the balance beams, he needed to go. Doofus!

"Good going, Tai-Bo!" I said.

"Typho, my name is! Typho!" he yelled. Very loud he can yell when frustrated he is. *Hee hee!*

But the time, quickly we made up. Way ahead of the hosers on the other team, we pulled.

Stinky, the Bantha poo doo was. Get it fresh, how did they? Trained Banthas to poo on command they have?

Anyway, sick Senator Amidala got. Turned my way, her head was! With the Force, I deflected it. Wash out of Solo's clothes that will not! *Hee hee hee hee*

Still, through it we got. Kicking the other tribe's butts, we were. Our dust they were eating.

To the rock wall, we got. Very quickly we climbed. Most of the way up we were. About to win, we were. Then, happen it did. Dooku's fault it was. One more ledge we had to climb when Dooku said, "Up you go, My Friend. You first."

Too well, I know Dooku. Never polite without a reason, he is. A trap for me he had set! Or maybe to pants me, he wanted! Hmm, yes. Right above him I would be. A perfect opportunity to give my pants a yank, it would be! There on Galactic TV, with my pants down around my ankles I would be! Oh, love that he would!

"Oh no, go first you must!" I said.

"Oh no, old chap, you first, I insist."

"Please, Dooku, you first."

"Age before beauty, my friend."

"Calling me old, you are?!"

"Not at all, my good man. I should think though, that it would be advantageous to someone of your obviously inferior stature to climb before me."

"Oh, inferior am I?!"

"I was merely saying that since you are so short..."

"It that is!"

Loose, all Heck broke. The smackdown on him I started to throw. A huge fight it became. Well, have what choice did I? What he said you heard, er, read! Short, he called me! And those other words too!

Suddenly, back down the cliff we were rolling. The next thing I knew, lying on the ground at the bottom of the cliff we were, moaning in pain. Up to the finish line, the other team had gotten. Smirking, they were. Look happy, my tribe did not.

Stupid Dooku! In the lead, we were. In the lead!


Won, we should have. All HIS fault, this is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jawa Juice said...

Sweet!

8:53 PM, August 03, 2005  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Young Starbucker and Young Skywalker,

Deal with you both I will when over the contest is... unless I forget. When this is over, remind me to mete out your punishments for your disrespect, you must.

9:20 AM, August 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home