Sunday, September 25, 2005

Tribal Council #9

Welcome back to tribal council. We’re getting down to the short numbers and every vote counts. I’d like to say that everyone here is doing an amazing job. You should all be proud that you’ve gotten this far. Now without further ado, I’ll read the votes.







First vote……………………Typho





Next………….Fluke





…………..Dooku





……………Typho





…………………Fluke. That’s two for Typho, two for Fluke. Next vote………….





……………Han.

So it looks we have a tie. As per the rules, I will reach in and randomly pick between the two tied contestants………….








The eleventh person voted off Survivor: Tatooine………….







……….is…








Captain Typho.











Typho….the tribe has spoken.

The rest of you can head back to camp. There will be another challenge tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, well. It was good while it lasted.

4:45 PM, September 25, 2005  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Wait! Variations on Typho's name that get to use I did not:

Captain Tai-Bo
Captain Tidy Bowl
Captain Pyro
Captain Pie Hole
Captain Head Phone

There. Better I feel now.

8:06 PM, September 25, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Siri.

10:53 PM, September 25, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, I let down our homeworld. I hope too many people weren't watching the show. :(

5:49 AM, September 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home