Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Typho: Runaway Jury

Typho looks at the other members of the jury.

Hmm. It looks like everyone’s waiting for someone else to get this started.

He stands and addresses Yoda and Qui-Gon.

“Congratulations on making it to the final round,” Typho says. “I can’t say that I’m that surprised to see who made it to the end.”

He pauses for a moment, then says, “First question: I’d like each of you to tell me why I should vote for you and not your opponent.

“Second question: If both of you had been voted off earlier, which two other contestants would you have liked to see in the final round – and why?

Typho awaits their answers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Master Yoda said...

“First question: I’d like each of you to tell me why I should vote for you and not your opponent."

Answer: Answer this during my address to the group, I will. Dazzled you will be. After my speech you hear, so moved you will be that brought to tears you will be.

“Second question: If both of you had been voted off earlier, which two other contestants would you have liked to see in the final round – and why?”

Answer: Kenobi and Young Skywalker. Money they owe me. Be able to pay it back they would if the million credits they won. Moochers they are.

7:39 PM, October 26, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, I'll wait and see on the first one.

As for the second one, good answer!

9:12 AM, October 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home