Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Yoda: Whizzing the Day Away

So on my post I was when over at Young Starbucker I looked. Very antsy he was acting. Also his legs he kept crossing. Strong with the Spores he is, but learned the Jedi Bladder Control Trick yet he has not. Incomplete his training is.

Some words of encouragement I thought I would give him. "Hey, Young Starbucker! Know what I am thinking about right now, do you? Thinking about the waterfalls on Naboo, I am. Yes, picture the water flowing down I can."

"No, Yoda!" Young Starbucker pleaded, "Stop! I can't..."

"Mm... gushing, yes. Hear the splashing I can. Splish, splash. Hear it can you? Of course, sometimes just a trickle it is. Trickle, trickle. Tinkle, tinkle. Picture the tinkling of the waterfalls, can you?"

All wrinkled up from the strain, his face was getting now. Hee hee hee hee!

3 Comments:

Blogger Master Yoda said...

D'oh!

Brought a raincoat I should have.

7:00 AM, October 19, 2005  
Blogger palps said...

[Palps Singing in his best impression of TLC]

Don't go chaasing water falls, stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're usseed to *cough*

7:31 AM, October 19, 2005  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

It doesn't take a whiz to see you're looking out for number 1.

10:41 AM, October 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home