Thursday, July 28, 2005

Padme: Orange, Longbottom?

Two weeks?? I’ve been out of it for two weeks and no-one noticed???

Dude, you have no-idea how shocked I was when I woke up. I’m in the desert?? On Tatooine? Woah, major shock for me.

Like, all I last remember was going to sleep the night before we were due to go, and now we’re here. On Tatooine. Can’t get my head round it! I totally do not know what happened at all. I remember drinking some Tia Maria before bed tho… Wait… Do you think…?

Like, this is total sabotage!

Someone must have spiked my drink so I wouldn’t wake up! Like, who could have done that? It could be anyone! Someone from the other team wanting an advantage, someone from our team wanting an easy vote-off. Like, time out! Head spinning here!

‘Kay, I’m totally using my last remaining time here to find out who did this! Like, they are soooo gonna pay.

Which totally reminds me. ORANGE?? Who chose orange for our team?? Its like, the worst colour for my beautiful hair, and I don’t have any shoes that match at all! Like, dudes, what is colour coordination coming to? Why not pink? Why not red? Why not any other colour apart from orange?! *sobs* Why??

And like, where did this giant sand worm come from? This place has totally whacked out without me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jawa Juice said...

Nice to have you back with the living, again.
Eh....you don't want to know what the others were doing with your parasol while you were asleep.

11:39 AM, July 28, 2005  
Blogger Padmé said...

Like, if it was anything to do with Ani, then you don't have to tell me! Eew.

1:58 PM, July 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home