Thursday, July 28, 2005

Yoda: Voted I Have

So, voting I am. Really, who goes matters not. All doofuses they are anyway. Eeeny meeny miney...who cares. The first name I think of, write down I will.

OK, here goes.

Wait, I think leave a little "present" in the box I will...hee hee hee hee.

Know who did it, no one will.



Want to know what happened today do you? Ok, tell you I will.

Well, tell Young Skywalker I said this, do not (the big head he will get), but brilliant he was. Just like Jedi Master McGyver he was. A whole working cooling droid out of an Easy Bake Oven and clown wigs he built.

Later, when looking Young Skywalker was not, decide that some modding the droid needed, Solo (King of Doofuses) did.

"Do that you should not," I said, "Happy, Young Skywalker will not be."

"Beat it, Shorty," Solo said, "I think I know my way around a cooling droid."

"Oooookaaaaay... that fond of your hands you are not, I hope."

Anyway what happened, you know. Immediately after the challenge, taking Solo's hands, Young Skywalker tried. Using the Force, punch himself out with his own roboclaw I made Young Skywalker. For his own good it was. But get off that easy, Solo will not. Later, let Young Skywalker give him a major Force-Wedgie I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home