Thursday, July 28, 2005

And the winner of Challenge #2...

J.J.: Now hold on, HOLD ON! Anakin, did you not read the rules? There will be no killing, maiming, dismembering, hacking, slashing, slicing, dicing, or any other forms of mutilation to the contestants by the contestants.

Anakin: But…but Han….we had….we were….and then……….awwww spit!

*J.J. iinspects the Mabbitt tribe’s droid. Palps throws the switch and a sudden spray of tiny frost crystals shoots up in the air, surrounding the tribe. A collective sigh of refreshing relief is uttered from the tribe members.*

J.J: Looks good. Mabbitt wins the challenge! You can now take your little frosty companion back with you to camp. Ooteeni….I’ll see all of you tomorrow for tribal council.

7 Comments:

Blogger Leia said...

To-ga! To-ga! To-ga!

12:55 PM, July 28, 2005  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

I wasn't gonna maim him, yo. I was just gonna... well.. okay, maim him. But only a lil.

2:20 PM, July 28, 2005  
Blogger Han Solo said...

OK, it's time to vote. Now, everyone would agree that winning the prize money would be a lot of fun, right? Right!

But for me, it's more than that. I have the death-mark on me, and that's not an easy thing to live with (no pun intended). Until I pay my old boss back, my LIFE is in danger. I NEED the prize money to live.

So, I'm not saying that a vote against me is the same as putting a blaster to my head and pulling the trigger. I'm not saying that voting me off is the same as killing me and you will have to live the rest of your life with MY BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS. I'm not saying that.

No, a vote against me is more like being the person to hold me down while someone else hacks me to pieces. *glances at Siri* Voting me off is akin to being the person to push me into the Sarlacc pit: technically, the Sarlacc is the one killing me, you're just the one making that killing possible.

But, of course, don't let this influence your voting in any way!

5:09 PM, July 28, 2005  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Hey, Solo -- you never did finish telling us what happened to the transport you bought in Mos Eisley?

We've still got a couple of hours to kill...

5:20 PM, July 28, 2005  
Blogger Han Solo said...

Ah, yes. That.

You know, it would be truly unfortunate if I were voted off, and couldn't finish that tale. *grin* Maybe I should wait until the ballots are counted.

Wait, Anakin was also there, and he can tell it. *D'oh!*

6:26 PM, July 28, 2005  
Blogger jedisiri said...

hey han!*glances at you!*

7:43 AM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Butcha didn't get voted off, so you can tell it, G.

It was your fault, anyway, yo. Mostly.

5:15 PM, July 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home