Thursday, October 27, 2005

Grievous: Cheques payable to...

Well, I'm back... after a long time away. Yes, you do know me - I was here at the beginning. I have three questions and a statement for you:

Question One:
If you win, what will you spend the prize on, will it help the Republic in the War effort?

Question Two:
Why should you win?

Question Three:
Do you want to get off Tatooine?

Statement:
If bribes are not considered wrong by you, you can make a cheque out to:

General Grievous,
Room 1,
The Invisible Hand,
Somewhere in the Universe

2 Comments:

Blogger Master Yoda said...

"Question One:
If you win, what will you spend the prize on, will it help the Republic in the War effort?"


Answer: Absolutely help the war effort, my trip to Planet Fiji will. Tell you how it will help I can not, because top secret it is. But a lot of laying on the beach and drinking Long Island Iced Teas, it will involve.

Question Two:
Why should you win?


Answer: Answered in my address to the group this will be.

Question Three:
Do you want to get off Tatooine?


Answer: Perhaps affected by the heat here, you have been. Want to get off Tatooine do I?!!!
Put it this way, let me. Forward I look to taking sand out of places that even know I had I did not. Happy I will be when eat something I can that tries to eat me first, does not.
Satisfy me it will when go to the bathroom without first getting a shovel, I can.

Like to point out I would that apparently an important skill among the Separatists, counting is not.
Like Young Skywalker, an extra question Grievous slipped in there.

Regarding the bribe: Have to post-date the check, I will. Then, only valid if I win, it will be.

6:49 PM, October 28, 2005  
Blogger General Grievous said...

"Like to point out I would that apparently an important skill among the Separatists, counting is not.
Like Young Skywalker, an extra question Grievous slipped in there."

I said "I have three questions and a statement for you"

Three I asked and Three you answered. Now who can't count *cough*

12:11 AM, October 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home