Monday, October 03, 2005

Tribal Council #10

J.J.: Welcome back to tribal council. At least this time I can say that you guys are at least well fed.

Some low nauseating grumbles echo across the council area, except for Han.

Han: Darn right. When’s dinner?

J.J.: Eh….that’s it Han. The rest of your meals you’re gonna have to forage on your own.

Han looks a little shocked

Han: Yeah but…what about the leftovers…there’s gotta be some leftover I can…we can have, right?

J.J. shakes his head no. Han looks down, dejected. The others, a grateful sigh.

J.J.: Okay, now to the matter at hand; the vote. As you know, Han won and is therefore immune to tonight’s voting. It’s time to vote.

After everyone scratches down and name and puts it in the canister, J.J. walks over and starts the reading of the votes.






First vote…………..Dooku









Next……………..Dooku







…………………Fluke






…………………Fluke








Last vote………………






……………..Yoda. Once more we have a tie. I will now randomly pick a name between Fluke and Dooku.






11th person to be voted off Survivor: Tatooine……………….









……..Count Dooku.











Dooku….the tribe has spoken.

Once again, amazingly Fluke has dodged another bullet. We’re down to the final four now…let’s see how long that luck holds out. The next challenge is tomorrow. You can head back to camp.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You gotta be kidding me. How much is Fluke paying you?

8:08 AM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger Jawa Juice said...

Honestly...I am picking the names out randomly. Each person has a 50/50 chance of getting their name drawn at any giving council.
He managed to squeak by the past two councils. He would have gotten voted off easily on week 8 but for both Han and Anakin not voting, resulting in one of them leaving.
I pledge that I am not altering this game. It really is random.

When the game is all over, I'll reveal how each person voted in each tribal council. I got all the records here.

8:54 AM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Doubt you honesty I do not, JJ.

When the game is all over, I'll reveal how each person voted in each tribal council.

Good. Administer a Force-wedgie to the person who voted for me this time I must! But get me wrong do not. Taking this personally I am not. Very business-like, the Force-wedgie will be.

11:33 AM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Will the game end with a jury that has to choose between the last two Survivors?

4:07 PM, October 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home