Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Typho: Slugs Taste Good

What would you do for a million credits?

I'm finding out that I'd do all sorts of things. Things I didn't want to know I was capable of like... licking the armpits of a Hutt. I was ready to fold, but the Ooteeni tribe has lost three challenges in a row. I didn't want to be the one who lost this one.

So as I approached Jabba to do this odious deed I kept saying to myself, "Jabba is a snail. Snails taste good. Jabba is a slithering two ton plate of escargot."

And don't you know, it worked? Damn if he didn't taste like something you'd order in a fine restaurant! I think I must've hypnotized myself, because I almost bit him. Not that he would've noticed -- he's got no lack of padding.

My teammates must've used similar mind tricks on themselves, 'cause they launched themselves at Jabba like leeches. I almost felt sorry for the Hutt.

Almost.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It really wasn't that bad.

I've hit a new low...

12:57 PM, August 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home